Monday, May 12, 2008

Fieldnotes: Arriving Soon

Over the past few months, several of my loyal customers, including blogger Ryan Roossinck, have hounded me about the merits of the Fieldnotes notebooks. When Fieldnotes recently announced they're finally making their stuff available to retailers, I quickly jumped on the bandwagon and ordered some. I'm pleased to say that my order is shipping out today. So, by the end of the week, Fieldnotes ought to be available at PearTreePens.com. Ten bucks gets you a pack of three notebooks, filled with high-quality fountain pen-friendly graph paper. Sounds like a pretty good deal, and Fieldnotes has been racking up the kudos all over the place. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the prospects of adding this new brand to the lineup.

Let's all give Fieldnotes a big "welcome to the team" from the Pear Tree Pen Company!

And Cheers to Ryan for bringing this to my attention! Read Ryan's blog, Brassing Adds Character, at Wordpress. He's actually quite interesting.

James

No comments: