Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Color Your World

You can tell it's Spring. Trees are blossoming, flowers are blooming, and the birds have finally returned to the northland. Vibrant new colors are emerging everywhere this season, even in the world of writing instruments. In fact, so many new items have been released recently, it's been hard to keep up. First, there were the new ink colors by Diamine and J. Herbin, then 3 new shades of ink from Private Reserve debuted at the Pear Tree Pen Company: Ebony Black, Ebony Green, and Ebony Purple.

Just yesterday, Sailor got into the act, with the first delivery of the new Professional Gears to Pear Tree Pens! To my eye, these are the most attractive Professional Gears yet. I haven't had a chance to take photos yet but they should be up in the next few days.

As I announced in my last post, there is the new Ebonite edition, available in both rhodium and gold trim. Arriving sooner than expected, but most welcome nonetheless, Sailor also sent me the first Pro Gears in Colors - sunny Orange, warm Ivory, and the juicy Yellow. All have rhodium-trim and a single-tone rhodium plated 21K gold nib. I'll start posting these to the web site in the next few days, but I was so taken aback by how nice these were, that I couldn't wait to share with you all.

One of the best things about the new Sailor Colors pens? They're the same price as the standad black Professional Gear. Better still, they're available now at the Pear Tree Pen Company, so give me a shout if you'd like to learn more.

Of course, I'll have them on display at my table at this weekend's Chicago Pen Show, so stop by to take a look and say hello!

But this isn't all - soon to be released from Lamy are the new Lime Safari and Rasberry Al-Star. Here is an image of Lamy's Lime Safari tantalize you:




Here's one of the Rasberry Al-Star. Delicious!





Thanks for stopping by - See you in Chicago!

James

No comments: