Friday, October 27, 2006

More Ways to Take Your Money

You learn something new every day, and today I learned all about secure socket layers and internet payment processing gateways - stuff that'll curdle milk and put most sane people to sleep in moments.

I've put all that learning to good use, too. I have been working diligently to configure the Pear Tree Pen Company's shopping cart to accept credit cards - securely - and I finally got it working, so I'm a bit excited.

So - to make things more convenient and more secure for you, my dear reader and potential customer, the Pear Tree Pen Company is proud to announce it now accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover - all online and all through the convenience of its web shopping cart. PayPal is good - but choice is better!

Now that I've made it easy for ya - Go Buy Something!

Thanks for stopping by!

James

No comments: