Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a Nice Note!

I recently received the following message from a customer in Canada who purchased a Conway Stewart Churchill from me. It's notes like this that remind me why I do this!

The Churchill arrived late this afternoon! It is really something special. I think it looks very elegant in green and is quite impressive in the case as well. I am very pleased.

I also want to thank you once again for the superb customer service. Your interest, advice and concern set you apart from many of the other people I have dealt with on-line. Any concerns I might have had about buying a costly and special item from someone in another city with whom I had never spoken evaporated in the face of your exceptional attention to my situation and my needs. Best of luck with the new website, I'll be checking in from time to time, and also reading your blog with great interest. Suffice it to say, my future pen purchases will most likely be made through you.

Cheers,
Simon

No comments: